For domestic individual investors
- A notarized copy of your ID (ID) card
For foreign individual investors (including overseas Vietnamese)
- A notarized copy of your passport
- A notarized copy of your Securities Trading Code (issued by the Vietnam Securities Depository)
- A notarized copy of your Indirect Investment Account (IICA) (opened at an eligible bank)
For institutional investors (domestic and foreign)
- Business bank account
- Current business license
- Information on the business’ legal representative
- Information on major shareholders
- For foreign institutions: Securities Trading Code and IICA
- Account opening forms shall be made into one original copy and retained by the Distributor of the fund units
- The Distributor will inform the investor of the account number after receiving confirmation from the Transfer Agent
- Under provisions provided in the fund prospectuses, the main beneficiary is the investor
Money transfer Guidelines
- Please kindly find in the links above the guidelines for money transfer to buy Fund Units
- Please kindly be noted that the guidelines in the links above is applicable only for Distributor of VinaWealth Fund Management JSC. Investors from other Distributors please kindly directly contact your Distributor for comprehensive instructions.
- Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA) was passed on March 2010 to prevent tax evasion by US persons holding investments in offshore accounts. FATCA increases transparency in regards to US persons that may be investing and earning income through non-US institutions. In addition, FATCA imposes tax withholding where applicable documentation and reporting requirements are not met.
- VinaWealth is committed to being fully FATCA compliant and has implemented procedures to comply with FATCA requirements. Registration for a Global Intermediary Identification Number (GIIN) was approved on 3 June 2014 and VinaWealth’s GIIN code is ZDHE8W.00003.ME.704.
- For the majority of clients FATCA will have minimal impact. FATCA will only impact account holders that are US citizens, US residents, US entities and any non-US entities with a substantial shareholder (>10%) that is a US citizen or US resident. VinaWealth may be required to report information1 about you and your account to the appropriate governing authority in Vietnam and/or the US tax authority, the Internal Revenue Service (IRS). Please be advised that VinaWealth may request additional information or documentation to determine your status.
(1) Information that may be reported includes your name, address, US Tax ID Number, account number and account balance.